Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday already?




Ugh...you will find that I absolutely dread Mondays as I cherish my weekends! I have worked for 36 years of my life and I'm pretty tired of it but we must do what we have to do don't we? Anyway, had a very busy weekend, mostly crafting, trying to get out my orders. I finally finished my order of 24 lightbulb ornaments last night at 9:00 p.m. YEAAA! Above are the three different ornaments I finished up this weekend! I am going to have to find a different fur to use on my santa and grinch bulbs as I have to trim the boas I currently use and it takes me hours to trim them up to look like anything. Anyhow, I won't be painting anymore things that requires boas until next year. They didn't seem so bad trimming them one here and there but to have to do 20 in one sitting it was a bit too much...and not to mention how that stuff flies everywhere. I guess I will be painting until Christmas Eve. Good thing I'm on vacation the week before Christmas.

I had intended to share with you a picture of 3 ornaments I bought for myself this year but have not uploaded the pictures from my camera yet...haven't had time! I will try to share those with you this week.

In the meantime...gotta make time for eating ya know so here is a new recipe I tried on Sunday for breakfast...it turned out really good. Plus it was such fun as it was being more creative than my normal breakfasts...I always love creativity! Thought I would share it with ya.

Sunny Side Up Pizza

Ingredients
1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust (I used Kroger brand - Boboli would work)
6 eggs
1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (I used Mexican cheese - what I had)
8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepepr
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1 small onion, chopped

Directions
Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust, evenly spaced and about 1 in. from edge. (Remove circles and save for another use.)
Bread an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with the cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until the eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings.

Just cut with your pizza cutter, making sure one egg is on one slice.

2 comments:

  1. Cyndi, I love your ornaments. I know you put so much of your heart in them, it shows!

    Oh yummy, I will have to try the pizza. Thanks for the recipe.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyndi...this year i want to order 5 of your ornaments. 3 grinch ornaments, and 2 santa ornaments. the lightbulb kind like above!! They are just toooo darn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete