Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!!




As promised, here are the pictures of the three ornaments I purchased this year for my santa tree. It was such a delight to get them all on the same day! I felt like it was Christmas already! Like I've said before, I love anything santa. I think they are wonderful...hope you enjoy them too. I may have to redo the santa's eyes on the wooden spool as sometimes when I look at it, it looks like santa is mad or something...not sure if I will do that or not. I loved the antique spool it was carved on. I'm going to keep out the carved ones this entire new year so that they will inspire me to try my hand at carving. That is my new year's resolution, to learn how to carve, whether it be with actual carving tools or with my dremel. I have already bought a book to help me with this new venture! Pray I don't cut off a finger!

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers Cyndi, those are awesome, and such unique Santas! I love the key, well, I love them all. Thanks for letting us take a peek.

    ReplyDelete