Thursday, January 31, 2013

Trouble Cookies

Trouble cookies you ask? I named these cookies that because you just cannot eat just one and by doing that it keeps me in trouble losing weight. These are so addictive and I don't have that big of a sweet tooth! These almost taste like a piece of cake. I also have a trouble cookie jar (the one in this photo). Ever Since I bought it I think that it must stay full at all times and I don't mean with store bought cookies...they don't begin to compare to homemade cookies agree? Well, here is the cookie recipe I have found to be so addictive...I only came across it when I got to digging in my pantry and found an entire package of Nestle Premier White Morsels and this recipe was on the back of the package..the beauty of this recipe too is that you should have the rest of the ingredients lying around in your kitchen. Enjoy!

WHITE CHIP CHOCOLATE COOKIES A/K/A TROUBLE COOKIES

2-1/4 c. all purpose flour
2/3 c. baking cocoa
1 t. baking soda
1/4 t. salt
1 c. (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
3/4 c. sugar
2/3 c. packed brown sugar
1 t. vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 c. Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes (took mine 15 mins.) or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for two minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Made about 45 cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment