Friday, January 4, 2013

Start of 2013 Creations

I have been so wanting for so long to get started on painting some new designs that have been sitting there staring me in the face for over a year. As luck would have it I managed to carve out some hours this new year and got these little cuties done! Nothing more gratifying to me than getting all the colors figured out and get the pattern down exactly how I want it. I think I am gonna take January and make it my "getting new patterns done" month. I only participated in two craft shows last year and was just amazingly surprised at how well I did with my sales so I'm a bit pumped up right now! LOL These are four new designs and I am completing a golfer santa and fisherman santa as I type this...stay tuned! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment