Sunday, January 15, 2012

Jump Start on the Craft Season




So proud of myself that here it is the middle of January and I have managed to get a gourd painted today. This was so much fun to paint. I have a ton of gourds that need to be painted up so I'm hoping to do that this year. A fun change from painting only ornaments. I had to take the picture outside with our snow since the gourd is of santa building a snowman. A customer of mine had asked if I could do a santa gourd much like one of my lightbulb ornaments...I think I got it right, even painting a more thorough face. I'm studying some different santa faces to paint this year. So far, so good! I also added a photo of the big snow we got yesterday...our first for the winter season. I don't mind getting it on the weekends when I don't have to drive in it. So pretty and calming. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment