Monday, August 2, 2010

Where did July go? Guest bath remodel

Just noticed it was June since I've posted...sorry...just been a busy summer. Happy to announce that we just finished our guest bath remodel...one down and many more to go! It is such a small bath but I really love the outcome. I have posted an after pic for you to see (wish I had a before pic but it was so ugly I didn't want a pic). I have a very retro blue toilet and shower so I had to work around those colors as we did not remove them. The bath is basically blue and brown. Before it had this horrible linoleum on the floor, an oak vanity with blue sink, plain mirror and a brass lighting fixture...very outdated. Since we are going for a modern feel throughout the house, this bath will blend in really well once we get the entire home remodeled. We had beautiful tile laid on the floor and it looks so clean now. The walls were just white and I painted it a light beige as with it being so small I didn't want to use a dark color which would make it look smaller. I have become a huge fan of Overstock.com as that is where we got the sink and mirror from. The lighting came from Lowe's but you can't tell too much about it in this pic. I am also looking for the perfect art work to go on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment