Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Visit to Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse


Gosh, been snowed in for a few days and just got back to work today. Hubby and I took off work on Friday to enjoy a LONG Valentine's weekend. Met with a contractor to hopefully do some major remodeling on our home (can't even imagine what that estimate is gonna be like) and then hubby took me to Eddie Montgomery's Steakhouse that just opened up in December for lunch. I will have to say that it had one of the best burger's I have ever eaten...the beef was really good! Service has to get a little better but then it is fairly new so I'm sure they will work out all that in time. Such a beautiful place. Wish you could have joined me. It is made out of logs and it is just gorgeous (see picture above)! Rocky Top Log Furniture which is only about 5 miles from my home built it for them. If you ever get to come visit me, we will sure make the trip to grub out at this place. Is is only about 12-15 minutes from my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment