Wednesday, December 9, 2009

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas!




Wow! Can you believe it is only 16 days away? I am happy to report that I did manage to get my home decorated a week before Thanksgiving and it is a good thing since I have been swamped with orders from co-workers and friends. I have to paint "at least" 50 ornaments before Christmas so I feel like a little elf right now. I'm making fairly good progress. I am taking off work the week of Christmas so I have given myself the deadline of December 18th to be finished with orders...gosh, only if I had an elf to help me! Anyway, wanted to share a pic or two of what my Christmas is looking like at the lake! I hope to get back on here before them but who knows? If not, please have a wonderful Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. It's about time you got on here, girl! Everything looks fabulous...as usual. Merry Christmas to you and Dino!
    Hugs,
    Lee Ane

    ReplyDelete