Thursday, May 23, 2013

You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch!

Can you believe I woke up bright and early yesterday morning with this lil' guy floating around in my head? I could not get to painting fast enough. I have painted a Grinch face bulb ornament before and finished up some spoon ornaments with him on them but wanted more of a full bodied bulb and this is my first attempt. I just can't seem to get enough of the green meanie these days...just itching to paint a tree topper...I envision a Grinch tree in my house this Christmas! Oh yeah, credit has to go to my creative husband for coming up with the button idea "no Christmas!"

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for Grinch items for Christmas presents, do you sell the items you have made? If you do can you please tell me how I can view the items as well as prices and will you send me an email instead of posting on pinetrest or Facebook so my friend will not know I am looking for these items as a Christmas present! Also I seen other items I would love to know about them also, my email address is billie.lane611@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete