Sunday, April 7, 2013

Monkey See, Monkey Do!

These are my latest bride and groom creations. I have a friend that loves anything with a monkey on it so to honor her 30th anniversary I designed and painted this cute set of a monkey bride and groom. I love a good challenge! She was pretty happy with these. I have another couple that loves frogs so naturally they got a set of a frog bride and groom. Of course, I have the gingerbread bride and groom and I have also painted a snowman bride and groom but don't have them put together yet with their veil and hat but that will be forthcoming. Am thinking about painting a santa groom and a Mrs. santa bride...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Love these! How adorable.
    You do Beautiful work!

    Sandi Allen
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete