Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mini Coke Can Ornie

My dad had an awful car accident on November 1st and what a struggle he has had but I'm happy to report that he is thisclose to being home finally. He suffered fractures in his spine, ribs and pelvis and has a blood clot in his head and developed DVT (blood clot)in his right leg but he is coming along. He is almost walking by himself and his memory is getting closer to normal. He still has a ways to go and has had several setbacks but we are so thankful that our prayers are being answered every day. When you go through something like this you truly do realize the power of prayer. Anyway, these past two months I have tried to save every small mini pop can that he has used in the hospital and rehab because that's just what I do...I love to paint on things that would normally be trash to someone else. These will make the cutest little ornaments. I have painted on the regular mini pop cans but not these taller, skinnier ones. This is my first attempt at painting up one. This is a down sized version of a Jamie Mills-Price pattern. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment