Thursday, March 1, 2012

Finished Okra Santa

Well, I'm still playing around with how to paint my okra santas but this is the first one I have completed. I'm getting there! I have three sculpted to finish. I forgot how much fun it is to sculpt. My next project is going to be making santa faces out of clay and add them to seashells. Can ya tell that I'm all about anything santa? Love him!

I could not have made this santa without the help of a wonderful tutorial posted by the following blog:

alittlefurinthepaint.blogspot.com

Anne, is such a sweet person and very talented! Her tutorial is perfect! Thank you Anne for getting me back into sculpting which I have loved for many years.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this link, Cindy. I am a visual learner and this helps so much! Your okra Santa is gorgeous, btw. =)
    Lee Anne

    ReplyDelete