Tuesday, November 15, 2011

PINTEREST

Well, what rock have I been under? How long has Pinterest been around without me being a part of it? So many questions about such a wonderful website. I think Pinterest will be in the same category with the likes of Yahoo, Facebook, etc. If you haven't checked it out for yourself, then you are missing lots of things. It didn't take me long to have over 2,000 things pinned. I have so many Christmas decorating ideas, Christmas food to make, clothes to buy, home decorating, etc. that I don't know how I will ever find time to do such. I'm thinking of even making myself make at least one or two recipes off of it every month. Heck, even my sisters are hooked and this year for Christmas we are doing a craft swap but the idea has got to come from Pinterest. Here is a link to my board if you wanna get started! Enjoy! You will be happy you did!

http://pinterest.com/cyndimac/

1 comment: