Friday, November 18, 2011

New Kitchen, New Appliances

Merry Christmas, Happy Anniversary, Happy Birthday to me...for the next 5 years or more! We are in the process of remodeling our kitchen and we bit the big bullet last weekend and bought new stainless steel appliances. I am just overjoyed at knowing that I'm finally getting rid of my old almond appliances and bringing in these shiny gems! I researched and researched and the more I researched the more confused I got. You can find negatives and positives about every single brand of appliance out there. We always want our entire kitchen to match as that is just the way we are, everything has gotta match so we finally decided to go with the GE Profile series. I hope we won't be disappointed. I fell in love with the sleek, modern, contemporary look plus the double oven was the dealbreaker. Hubby wanted a counter depth fridge so we both got what we wanted. I have a friend that has these in her kitchen and she has been happy with hers for many years...so we shall see! Hope we have the same luck. Buying appliances is like buying a car...not quite as expensive but pretty close. We were lucky to get in on the early "Black Friday" sales and got 20% off the sale price so we got them more reasonable than usual. I don't usually wish time away as that is what I complain of most...so little time but can't November 29th hurry up and get here? We won't get the fridge until the middle of December so it will be quite awhile before my kitchen will be complete. I am also getting granite countertops and backsplash January 3rd...cannot wait to have a completely "clean" kitchen. Will post pics of the finished kitchen hopefully in January. In the meantime here are a few pics of my beauties that will grace my kitchen. I'm overjoyed!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Cindi, I love your choices in appliances!! What I could do with a double oven..I might get myself in big trouble. :D

    Can't wait for the new pics.
    Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete