Friday, November 18, 2011

The Beauty of Living in Kentucky

I am a Kentucky girl through and through. It is very true that we that live in Kentucky bleed blue. We love our beloved Kentucky Wildcats alot! I have never lived anywhere else in my life and I doubt even my husband can take me out of Kentucky when we retire. I'm working on trying to stay in Kentucky at least 9 months out of the year when we retire, if ever we get a chance to do that. Some days I doubt it will ever happen with the economy in the mess it is in. I can still dream of the days I can paint my little heart out every single day. I will always paint as long as I'm able and hope to keep selling my ornaments for a long time to come. Here are a few pictures of our treasured horses since we are after all "The Horse Capital of the World." So they say. Hope you enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment